Friday, January 4, 2019

Hans Point of View...Ow That Hurt...

Mom, Christie and I went shopping a while back and while Mom was getting settled into her shopping cart a little boy ran up to me and HIT me on top of the head and ran off! Well it really startled me and I got upset and started barking, a real nice lady from the store came and had Christie put me in the car. If I bark I can't help Mom.

Parents, please instruct your little ones that if you see someone with a dog in a store, PLEASE do not touch the dog! I am working and need to concentrate on Mom and help her. I wear a special vest that shows I am a service dog. With that said we went to the next store and I was calmed down by then and was able to shop with Mom.

We have done a lot of shopping, Ikea, Sears Outlet, World Market, Trader Joe's and At Home. Lots of sights, smells and commands from Mom. At World Market Mom found the cutest cookie Jar for the holidays she is going stuff with cookies. She must like camping because it sure looks like a little trailer to me. What does that have to do with the holidays? 
Mom's new holiday cookie jar!



Mom tells me the family is coming for Thanksgiving next week so we are cleaning, or at least Mom is, me, I get to play and get in her way. 
🐾

Mom here: As you can see I am a little behind in getting Han's posts out as this one goes all the way back before Thanksgiving. He has been on quite a few adventures so I will be getting his dictation out here soon. So stay tuned for a new story from Han and his many adventures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers. Please leave a message when you visit so I know someone is reading this blog.