Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Second Day Drive...Back To The Tire Store We Go...

T & W Tire on North Council Road off of I-40
Once again I headed the 'Izzy" north to Oklahoma City this morning. Back to the tire dealership to get the correct tires on and to get the alignment done.  I will say this about T & W Tire...they are very fair and honorable people.  They waived the price of the alignment and they are going to replace the quarter panel at no charge to me. Mistakes happen and when they do you make lemonade from them.  

Again the drive was nice and I had one little instance where the truck next to me would not let me over to exit the freeway and wanted to race...Really? I actually got the "Izzy" up to 70 mph and she drives real nice at that speed but I would rather keep her at 60-65 mph, feel more in control.  

After the tire appointment was over I headed up to Chad's Car Care at North Council Road and 10th, to get "Izzy" serviced. She is getting new brakes,
Chad's Car Care on North Council Road
possibly shocks, windshield wipers, 19 point inspection and an oil change. She should be just shuddering with joy when done. 





It felt strange to leave her there, but there she stays until the work is done. 

Can't wait to introduce the dogs to hers.  I wonder how they will react. 

Happy trails...

2 comments:

  1. What is your chassis? DoesChad's Car Care have a good rep? We need shocks. Thanks for advice! Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got my RV back today an am quite pleased with the work done by Chad's Car Care in Oklahoma City 10th and Council Road. I did find out that the RV repair shop does not change the oil in the generator, so it will be going back to Chad's to have that done. Chad is going to put shocks on when I get back in town in March. I will warn you, they have to be ordered out of Chicago so you need to get your rig to Chad so he can do that as it takes over a week to get them in.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers. Please leave a message when you visit so I know someone is reading this blog.