Saturday, July 28, 2018

The Vet Visit...Oops Wrong Vet...

When we got Chewie and Han I asked Rodney their former owner who he used as their veterinarian. He told me Westwood Veterinarian Services on Mercedes in Norman.  As it was time for their next set of shots, I called and made their appointment. 

Christie had to go back home to and get things ready there for Chewie in Kansas City before she could take him up there. So I was taking care of two puppies and Lizzie until we were to meet up in Texas for the 4th of July. 

I must have had a severe brain fart, you know, one of those senior moments,  for when it came time for the puppies vet visit, I went to the wrong Veterinarian! I went to Rose Rock Veterinarian Hospital on 24th. They came out and got the puppies and took them into their puppy room. They looked and looked for their record and it was then I realized my mistake and called Westwood and had their records transferred over to Rose Rock. Oh Bother! The Dr., attendants and staff there at Rose Rock were wonderful and understanding and so great with the pups. They got their shots, de-worming and nails clipped.  One tip to clipping nails is to put a bead of cheese whiz from a can down for the pup to lick while you clips its nails.  Great distraction!

Han was up to 16 lbs. and Chewie 14 lbs.  When we got them Han was 10 lbs. and Chewie 8 lbs. Han is going to be more like the Great Pyrenees and Chewie like the Blue Heeler.




Puppy play after puppy shots at the Vet!

All tuckered out after hard puppy play!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers. Please leave a message when you visit so I know someone is reading this blog.