Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Han's Point of View...Lots of Travel Hither and To

I have been very busy traveling. Always on the go it seems. Mom made a very comfy place for me to travel in the car.  I have front seat privileges and my very own seat belt harness. 
My new service vest

The other day a special package came for me and it was a special harness that says Service Dog! It is red and black with reflector tape on it so people can see me when I take a walk at night. I feel so special. Mom says I have to  wear it when we go out as she needs help when we go shopping. 
Bazaar Cattle Pens in the Flint Hills of Kansas a cool place to stop

Last week I got to go to Kansas City to see my brother Chewbacca (Chewie) and Lizzie. Chewie is a bit off the wall and loves to play and we have lots of fun chasing each other and wrestling. Sometimes we got so rowdy that mom had to our leads on us to get us to settle down. Lizzy is my sweet step sister, who snarls at both Chewie and me. She just likes her space like most girls do. 

I had a great visit with my brother and Lizzie and look forward to seeing them again soon.
Chewie and me passed out after a hard day at play

Mom Here...Han is such a delight. He has completed his  Puppy class. And we are waiting for his Basic Obedience Classes to start. He is very smart and learns quickly. I can't wait to see what adventures Han leads us on. 

🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers. Please leave a message when you visit so I know someone is reading this blog.