Sunday, April 30, 2017

#atozchallenge20...Y-Yikes...

Image result for interstate in st. louis
The Arch
When I was driving back from Washington DC and came to St. Louis I knew I was in for a dicey drive. The interchange right after you cross the Mississippi River is a nightmare of lane changes, twists and turns. 
Hetty my Garmin


Relying on Hetty my Garmin up to this point had been good, however I need instruction a little further ahead than five seconds to make a lane change with a 35 ft. vehicle with a toad. Hetty says to stay left then exit right? Oh Yikes! No way to do it with cars in the way and going 50mph...and there goes my turn onto I-44. Oh well take the next exit and do a work around. 

After getting off the highway and following Hetty's instructions I was able to get back on to I-44 and head Southwest towards Oklahoma and home. 
Oklahoma Sunset






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers. Please leave a message when you visit so I know someone is reading this blog.